Tuesday 24 August 2010

Oh so quiet.....

Apologies to all for the deafening silence:

Holiday, Cowes Week, Commodore Cup, New born baby, Sail lofts and design studios (not to mention all the other stuff) have intervened. However I seem to have cleared the decks so while Gerry is tending to his new project (baby), I thought I might spend some mornings down at the yard as I did this morning.

And a question to all... Anyone out there who wants to start building now, with the time resources to get a boat up and running (i.e. quicker than us!!)? Get in touch. We can talk about helping you with your project; at the moment all I get is guilt that we are not sailing yet, as well as an outbox full of excuses!! We will still continue our build and identify any changes that we think might be needed but as you can tell - it is not always good asking a busy man to to a job!

Heading back down to the yard so expect some more pictures later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment